petite scrubsRegister Today!
- by jordanmarie Aug 29, '11im having the hardest time trying to find scrubs that fit. i'm 5'2 but, with a small frame and can't find anything that fits. does anyone else have this problem? do you know where there is a good selection of scrubs? work n gear had nothing.
- Aug 29, '11 by nurse4forevercherokee scrubs have petite length scrubs sizes XXS... you can probably order them from most online stores.
- Aug 29, '11 by ashleyisawesomedefinitely order online, you can get them cheaper. i know cherokee, grays anatomy, dickies and koi all make petites. i have to get petites too im only an inch taller than you.. i would check out a scrub store and try some on and look online for the same ones if scared about them fitting properly.
- Aug 29, '11 by swoodyjordanmarie - I am your same size and dealing with same issue - what did you find?
- Aug 29, '11 by speckYes let us know what you find fits well, I'm 5 foot even
- Aug 30, '11 by butterfly134wish i had that problem :P
though I think a lot of women have trouble because everyone is a different shape and height and people carry weight on different parts of their body.
- Aug 31, '11 by airbenderI'm 5'2" and petite... I just tried on a ton of styles at a uniform store. The Grey's Anatomy (in junior sizes, not missy) definitely ran more like street clothes sizing. The size chart was accurate for me. I bet you wouldn't be sized out of the junior styles. The Cherokee scrubs were a little cheaper, but really soft, and ran big. But... every pair of pants was still a little long; I'm probably going to hem them after I wash 'em. It's a fact of life being short - even "petite" pants are usually too long!
- Aug 31, '11 by msloveI'm only 5'2 as well and get CHerokee petite's. They fit pretty well!
- Aug 31, '11 by L&DRegisteredNurseIm 5'3 and still have to get petites. I like the KOI pants and they fit really well. Its really ahrd ordering online though if you haven't tried them on before because some brands I wear mediums, some larges, and some even small so it really depends on teh brand.
- Sep 1, '11 by KaylaRN2013I haven't found anything that fits me the right way either! I'm 5 ft 1/2 inch and I just got my clinical scrub pants (small petite) and I STILL have to roll them up! I wish they thought of us shorties too!