cute, non-tacky scrub tops?Register Today!
This is a discussion on cute, non-tacky scrub tops? in Nursing Scrubs / Uniforms / Gear, part of General Nursing ... I am looking for a website that has cute, printed scrub tops for CHEAP! I am a new nurse so I am...by emersushea Nov 3, '07I am looking for a website that has cute, printed scrub tops for CHEAP! I am a new nurse so I am pretty broke.
Any ideas? I don't want any American flags or Looney Tunes... not that those are bad! Just not my style.
Thanks so much!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=259472©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 36,065 Views
- Nov 3, '07 by StNeotser
- Nov 3, '07 by flightnurse2bJasco has really cute stuff and the prices are reasonable... they usually have good clearance items too if you catch them early... http://www.jascouniform.com/
- Nov 3, '07 by kmarie724I second the recommendation for Jasco Uniform. When I started working fulltime, I ordered a ton of stuff from them. It all arrived quickly and it only cost about $150.
- Nov 3, '07 by casihttp://www.marcusuniform.com/ is where I do all my scrubs shopping. Fast shipping and really great prices.
- Nov 3, '07 by vampiregirlWhen I started out as a CNA, I was broke too. I shopped at Goodwill and Salvation Army stores to start my scrub collections and over the years have added to them. It also gave me a chance to try out different styles and brands and figure out what I like.
I don't own a plain scrub top, but as I buy new scrub tops I'm looking more at patterns rather than characters. The Elan by Barco collection never fails to bring me a compliment. Also Cherokee has a great line of patterns in a silky material (right now I can't think of the name of it). Most of the sites recommended by other posters probably carry these lines.
- Nov 3, '07 by ShyGeckoI love Uniform Advantage. Their scrubs are super cute, and different than any I've seen. They are pretty inexpensive, also! I ordered a top from them, and they shipped it out the next day. I don't know how long it took to ship b/c it hasn't gotten here yet, but they shipped it on Friday.
- Nov 3, '07 by Jen911I've been getting my scrubs from www.tafford.com for several years now. They have great designs, and their uniforms last forever! If you check their clearance stuff, you can usually get scrubs for $4.99 with a great selection of sizes and designs. They also ship quickly. Good Luck!
- Nov 4, '07 by SelkeQuote from StNeotserThis website has ... <drumroll> CELEBRITY SCRUBS. Yes, you read that right. Scrubs connected with a designer with those awful TV "medical" shows that put nurses in such a bad light. I guess it was a matter of time before marketing tie-ins between scrub clothing for health care professionals and "medical" TV drama connected with each other.
I personally like Blue Sky Scrubs http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/
(I know, I know -- they say Dr 90210 uses their scrubs ... but I still like these although they're a abit pricey. They're basic, stylish, not baggy sackcloth scrubs.)
- Nov 4, '07 by APBT momThis is where I get my scrubs. The always have sales and clearance items. www.uniformcity.com