Might as well put my keyboard where my mouth is and show something, since I'm the outsider of the group. That way we all can do a round-robin and critique each other and perhaps improve our marketing skills:
Thoughtful Registered Nurse
Providing quality nursing care by utilizing critical thinking skills in serving diverse patient populations.
* Thorough knowledge of all aspects of nursing, including critical procedures, operation/recovery, medication management, patient assessment, and pain management.
* Well-rounded with 6 years' experience in various aspects of the healthcare profession.
* Caring professional with solid work ethic. A team player able to relate with people at any level.
* Maintain critical thinking skills essential to providing competent and dignified patient care.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATONS
Registered Nurse in State of New York, license number <license number>
BLS, CPR certification, American Heart Association, <date>
* Restorative nursing * Anesthesia expertise
* Med-Surg * I&O monitoring
* Microsoft Office Suite * Team player
* Patient advocate * Patient monitoring
WORK EXPERIENCEALBANY MEDICAL CENTER, Albany, NY
Anesthesia Technician II
licensed anesthesia providers with acquisition, preparation, application and supplies for administration of anesthesia care to various patient populations.
support for routine and complex surgical cases. Responsible for maintenance of commonly used pharmacy medications, preparation of laryngoscope and intubation equipment, IV solutions, patient monitoring devices, bronchoscopes and other types of equipment used to provide anesthesia care.
ALBANY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, Albany, NY
Patient Care Technician
collaboratively with nursing staff in providing care to post-operative patients on a Medical-Surgical unit.
various clinical tasks including vital signs, EKG's, documenting daily fluid I&O and collection of laboratory specimens.
patients with resumption of activities of daily living
MVP HEALTH CARE, <city, state>
applications from physicians for health care plans in the credentialing department.
Cactus data-entry program to input data from applications for later approval by committee.
EDUCATIONMARIA COLLEGE, Albany, NY
. May 2013
A.A.S., Nursing, GPA 3.84
FORT LEWIS COLLEGE, Durango, CO
, December 2007
AWARDS AND RECONGNITION
Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society
Peer Tutoring, Maria College