Texas LVN-RN Online
- 0Jun 18, '09 by jimbalayaDoes anyone know of any good alternatives to Excelsior for an online LVN-RN transition program.
BTW, I would really like it if this wasn't a debate about excelsior or a thread where people tried to convince me to go to Excelsior. I'm just trying to see if there are any good alternatives that I've missed.
- 0Jun 19, '09 by FocusRNLOL Lisa. There is always Indiana State, but it is for a Bachelor's not an Associate degree. http://www.indstate.edu/degreelink/lpntobs/
Ohh and you may also want to check out eLine with Delmar or TAMU. I am not sure if they have it structured for LVN to RN, but it is worth a call. And you have the ADN or BSN option. http://www.eline.tamucc.edu/index.htm
- 0Jul 8, '09 by PACU-LVNHow do I email txspadequeen921 to find out about these schools? I live and work in the houston area and traditional LVN-RN programs don't work for me. Need something online. I HAVE to work. And since I am employed, I don't qualify for money for school. Any info would be great! Thanks!
- 0Jul 8, '09 by txspadequeenRNhere she is.....ok these are the ones i know about in texas
tamu- texas a&m in corpus christi - bachelors- i don't think they have a bridge program but you can do the generic program ..
indiana state university - bachelors - then only thing i dont like about this program is there is alot of extra prerequisites in my opinion. this is a lvn to rn program
i don't think these are any different than the ones others listed..
e-line - this is del mar community college- cc the last i checked they do not have a lvn to rn bridge..seems stupid i know...and so so they because i told them so . however, you can do the entire program or so i was told...lol right
there is just not enough options for lvn's in texas to bridge.
if i think of anything else i'll re-postLast edit by txspadequeenRN on Jan 16, '11
- 0Jan 16, '11 by mrstawlvnLamar University in Orange TX has an LVN-RN bridge program. I live in the houston area too and I cant get pell or that other stuff and I would have to pay as i go. I was looking at Rue or the College network. Email me and let me know how things are going for you and what you found out about any programs. ([email protected])
- 1Feb 20, '11 by arlel58I lived in Houston, Texas and I am with the Angelo State University Hospital Affiliate Program LVN-RN(ADN).Finished in 6 mos.as long as you pass the 3 NLN ACE II challenge exams OB/PEDS n Mental Health. Im reviewing for Mental Health at this time.The Ill take the OB/Pedi exams...More details...email me...[email protected] Clinicals will be in my hometown as well. Keep in touch...
- 0Apr 14, '11 by cc79to arlel58:
can you or someone else explain to me what challenging a test means? i am seriously looking into an online bridge program.....i'm trying to figure out my options...does anyone else have any helpful info to give me, too? like for example, can you go at your own pace? or do you have to take several classes all at once? thanks in advance 'yall....i am really at my wits end with the RN program i am in now....