Hello my name is..Register Today!
This is a discussion on Hello my name is.. in Nursing Online Distance Learning, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Hello all, My Name is Tonya, I am an Lpn of over 10 years, with quite a wide range of experience. ...by mrstookielpn May 13, '11Hello all,
My Name is Tonya, I am an Lpn of over 10 years, with quite a wide range of experience.
After stalking these boards for quite some time, I have finally subscribed to allnurses. I have also just begun this distance learning process with EC (Asn).
I have to say that I am so impressed with the comradery here. From the encouragement in personal issues to those who give academic direction to the "newbies". Talk about paying it forward, you folks are great. I am really looking forward to my experience on the road to higher education, and hope to make new long lasting friendships here on allnurses.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=565219©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 972 Views
- May 13, '11 by ~KelRN~Congratulations on starting EC.
Hello by the way. The allnurses forum is awesome!
- May 13, '11 by wintersantanalpnCongrats and Welcome !!!!
- May 13, '11 by MsPCWelcome!!!
- May 13, '11 by BeachieRN84Welcome to our group Tonya :-)
What are you working on first?
- May 13, '11 by brenanCongrats on starting EC!! Welcome to allnurses, this is the greatest website ever!! Let us know how we can help
- May 13, '11 by mrstookielpn.....Last edit by mrstookielpn on May 13, '11
- May 13, '11 by mrstookielpnThank you all for the warm welcome! Beachnurse, the plan is to take the English exam through Uexcel (5/26) and clep humanities soon there after. I am also looking into straighterline for A&P.
- May 13, '11 by BeachieRN84Quote from mrstookielpnMake sure that you get approval for those courses before you do them, I know EC takes them but for all my out of EC stuff I got it in writing just to make sure. For humanities CLEP the Analyzing and Interpreting Lit--worth 6 credits and is very easy. You can also take Transition to the RN (or Tranny, as some like to call it... ) and Healthy Safety before you enroll. Once you pay the enrollment fee, the clock for your year starts ticking, so do as much as you can before you enroll. Good luck! :-)Thank you all for the warm welcome! Beachnurse, the plan is to take the English exam through Uexcel (5/26) and clep humanities soon there after. I am also looking into straighterline for A&P.
- May 13, '11 by LunahRNWelcome to the madness, Tonya!