Training on Dialysis - Page 11Register Today!
- Sep 25, '11 by sweetredchilies@rogue_maverick
tnx again for your reply.. ahhmm how about the nephro center near vrp do they conduct interviews and exams too? tnx
- Sep 25, '11 by sweetredchilies@iamnars
hi.. i just want to know what happened to your application as a trainee in nephro system phil. inc. in mandaluyong... have you started your training there? i also just already passed my resume this september.. i just want to know what happen to your application because its been already 5 months since you posted your post here.. tnx hoping for your reply..=)
- Sep 28, '11 by jrm24Any dialysis training center near munoz? Thanks in advance.
- Sep 28, '11 by sweetredchilies@ rogue_maverick
oh.. wat a great help... tnx a lot very much and god bless... i will inform you wat happen in my application ... tnx tnx tnx... =) hope you can help more..=)
- Sep 28, '11 by rogue_maverick@JRM
NSPI-west dialysis is very near munoz. It's in front of landbank west ave.
- Sep 30, '11 by rogue_maverickNSPI = Nephrology Services Philippines Inc.
I started my career with them. Had my training then progressed to being a staff nurse.
But I'm not with them anymore since last year.
- Oct 14, '11 by addiepose0718RNi just want to ask if the dialysis centers mentioned here have websites so I can apply online...thanks! I tried to search for those centers but my research led me here...
- Oct 15, '11 by rogue_maverickNephrogroup has a Facebook page, but I wouldn't suggest getting in touch with them thru it. It's seldom being updated, and it's more impressive on the part of the company if you actually visit their center/office and talk to the persons in charge of recruiting trainess or hiring employees.
Is there some hindrance as to why you would rather send your application online?