ATTENTION: CA BON Now Requires SSN to apply for NCLEX. - Page 6Register Today!
- Jun 14, '10 by Silverdragon102Just look on the CGFNS website where all instructions are regarding CES. You will need to indicate which state you are wanting it sent to so you will need to check out the state requirements
- Jun 14, '10 by prongsHi, i already got my eligibility just last january. So should i just take the exam and if i pass, have it endorsed to another state? Or should i just disregard my application in California and try to apply in Vermont or New Mexico instead? Which one would be better?
- Jun 14, '10 by Silverdragon102If you eligibility you may find it easier and quicker to sit NCLEX with CA and then apply to another state and arrange transfer of results
- Jun 14, '10 by tabitathanks for the info. it's a big help to me
- Jun 27, '10 by angelprincesscan i use ITIN?? instead of SSN??
- Jun 27, '10 by Silverdragon102Quote from angelprincessthis is something you need to ask the BRN yourself however they may say no as it is not a SSNcan i use ITIN?? instead of SSN??
- Jun 27, '10 by HushdawgQuote from angelprincessI've asked this of BON evaluators before on behalf of my nurses.can i use ITIN?? instead of SSN??
No, they will not allow it. There is a legal issue with the way licenses are issued in the State of California which bars it.
- Jun 30, '10 by felicitypaulI just want to ask if ARKANSAS state board of nursing asking for SSN? or CGFNS?
- Jun 30, '10 by Silverdragon102Quote from felicitypaulThis is a bit off topic to the thread but have you even looked at the BON website and looked to see what they require?I just want to ask if ARKANSAS state board of nursing asking for SSN? or CGFNS?
- Jul 11, '10 by markmarkmrkhi im kinda lost, I already have a visa but i still have to apply for a SSN. Is it okay if i go to CA as a tourist and apply for SSN? and after that im already eligible to apply?