Canada's Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) - Page 4Register Today!
- Quote from justyzzThis is my experience so far. mind you i am a registered psychiatric nurse so my experience might differ from general registered nurses.
February 2007 - completed registration with the College of Registered psychiatric nurses of BC
February 2008 - visited BC to write registration exams. not necessary but no doubt helped secure a jo.
June 2008 - telephone interview with interior health. interview successful
september 2008 - confirmation of job offer from interior health after references and other checks.
september 2008 - applicaton forms for PNP emailed to me from interior health
07 October 2008 - interior health sent PNP application to Health Match BC
08 October 2008 - Healthmatch BC forwared application to BC ministry responsible for PNP nomination.
21 October 2008 - BC PNP emailed to confirm application was recieved on 10 october 2008 and given a file number.
25 october - PNP replied an email i sent enquiring how long PNP process take. they said 3-4 weeks maximum.
any updates on your PNP? It would be much appreciated if you could share it to us! Thanks..
- i recieved the nominationation pack on the 15 november 2008. i am preparing to submit to cic london by 15 december 2008.
- yes i did get the bright green stickers. i am applying for both WP and PR. where are you applying from? am using the London, UK office. they require notarised copies of documents for the PR. very expensive here.
- Quote from justyzzthank you justyzz for sharing your info. Im applying here in Canadian Embassy, Manilayes i did get the bright green stickers. i am applying for both WP and PR. where are you applying from? am using the London, UK office. they require notarised copies of documents for the PR. very expensive here.
- are you required to notarise copies of all your documents? i know there are different requirements for different visa offices
- Quote from justyzzNo. I was not required to notarise my documents. They asked the original copies and they will just return once the decision has been made.are you required to notarise copies of all your documents? i know there are different requirements for different visa offices
- Quote from Nurse_PUKYAWI spent $210 CAD for registration with CRNBC. It already increased to $262.50 now.hi breech how much did you spend on your application ? applying in Canada is way too expensive than the US nclex exam is that right?. tnx and good luck
In my experience, US is more expensive.
- Dec 2, '08 by janfrnBC charges $600 to write the CRNE... and you're going to need to write it to have your registration continued.