Silly random nursing thoughts, one sentence, NO JUDGMENTAL FOLKS ALLOWED - Page 20Register Today!
- May 1, '12 by woohI think nursel's been "wasting" some ETOH....
- May 1, '12 by nursel56Nah. My core belief that one thing should logically follow from another was broken over at SushiJoes's Place.
But what the heck, let's toss one back for RANDOM!
- May 1, '12 by Do-overQuote from StaragateUhhh, come work in my unit - everything but peds =) Well, no OR, but we do get the occasional post-surgical patient...(student)
I just wish I can do a little bit of everything: peds, neuro, cardiac, OR, psych, autism care.
- May 1, '12 by MerlynA religious moment:
From the Irish Book of The Half Dead
"Better for a man to pour the Potcheen(Moonshine) down the throat of a whore then to spill it on the ground!"
O'Tally Ch.17 Verse 6
- May 16, '12 by RNsRWeQuote from nursel56Logical flow of thoughts from one to another....hmmm.....interesting idea. But then, we wouldn't be able to understand each other when someone types "Headphones, hepa filter, candlestick"!!Nah. My core belief that one thing should logically follow from another was broken over at SushiJoes's Place.
- May 17, '12 by MerlynIf a resident falls in the woods and there is no one to hear him, can we still sell his brain to Dr. Frankenstein?
If an old fool like me sees a beautiful nurse walk by can I sing 'Memories' out loud?
Does the Wolf man need a Flea Collar?
Back in the 60's, why didn't I say no to Drugs?
Why is my Psychiatrist suicidal?
- May 18, '12 by GitanoRNQuote from hygiene queenhere i am at my office as the front desk clerk informs me that my next appointment is running a little late...so i decided to checkout this forum and the one that makes me lol is yours... you're so wrong now i have to compose myself in order to look concerned with the issue that this staff is bringing to my attention, plus having to keep a straight facei got a phone call from admissions:
"are you having a female discharge today?"
- May 19, '12 by woohAt work, I can get onto allnurses, but not into the allnurses breakroom, thus proving, work refuses to allow me a break!
- Nov 20, '12 by BostonTerrierLoverRNWhere are the strange dog avatars? Lol! Hahaha
- Nov 20, '12 by nursel56