For Laffs - Take The Nurse's Cap QuizRegister Today!
- by DoGoodThenGo Sep 2, '11In case anyone has a free moment and or just wants a giggle:
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=612485©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,733 Views
- Sep 2, '11 by RNAnnjehCute! I only got 2 wrong.....and have NEVER worn a cap!!
- Sep 2, '11 by sharpeimomi got 10 out of 10 correct! two answers were guesses though.
- Sep 2, '11 by Iri5hd4nc3r_RN7/10 ... also never worn a cap!
- Sep 5, '11 by Sparrowhawk6/10....never had a cap
- Sep 5, '11 by Not_A_Hat_Person7/10. Never worn a cap.
- Sep 5, '11 by Hospice Nurse LPN7/10! Not too bad. I've never worn a cap.
- Sep 5, '11 by jm3948/10. Not bad for a male nurse. I can never imagine myself in one, but I see the nostalgic appeal.
- Sep 6, '11 by Pepper The Cat7/10 - wore a cap for the first year of college - haven't worn one since
- Sep 7, '11 by RedheadedVet9 out of 10 - and never wore a cap. I was, however, fascinated with my mother's cap when I was little and constantly sneaking her spare cap out of her closet to play dress up.