Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 9, '12 by echoRNC711Yep, 2 thoughts in my head, these day is becoming a serious case of over crowding!
I actually tell pts now " Please don't be offended .I am not going to remember your name. No sense in faking it. I accept where I am it. So,when I stare at you blankly ,which I am confident I will, could you please help me out and just tell me your name."
The pt seem to get a kick out of it too !
- Nov 9, '12 by tnbutterfly
I am with you on forgetting names.
- Nov 9, '12 by CT PixieQuote from WhisperaIf you've accomplished all that you don't have the 'disorder' heehee.thank yew....typed with one toe and my nose after washing a dish and feeding the dog and ironing half a shirt and eating part of a cookie....
- Nov 9, '12 by VivaLasViejasHAHAHAHA!!!! That's me all over......chasing my own tail all day long. Sometimes I think it's a miracle that I get anything done at all.
- Nov 9, '12 by hecallsmeDuchessHaha, you should see the number of half-finished books laying around my living room. I start one and then walk into the study to grab a pen, while there I see another book with a catchy title so I sit there and start that one too. While looking for a pen that I don't find, I reach into my purse for the pen and discover the novel I took to the doctor's office to read in case of delays and then start reading that one. Don't get me started on household chores that I start and never finish yet I'm exhausted at the end of the day.
OP, you don't know how happy I am to learn that I'm not an isolated case at forgetfulness
- Nov 9, '12 by PRICHARILLAisMISSEDI'm only 33, and that could have been me in that video...Should I be worried? lol
- Nov 9, '12 by violetgirlLol... Oh, now I get it!!! HA!
- Nov 10, '12 by whichone'spinkI do this all the time. I guess it activated early in me.
- Nov 10, '12 by canigraduateHa! I've been like that my whole life! I didn't know that other people DON'T do that. Don't worry, everyone, it's not fatal to be ditzy, just embarrassing!!
Case in point, right now I have headphones in one ear so I can listen to music while watching the video. The washing machine is running, the sink is half full of dishes that I started washing an hour ago, I have swept the kitchen and gotten out the mop, and I put my stethoscope beside the computer so I'll remember to put it in my work bag. I have paid three bills, but I got up to check on the washing machine before I paid the rest, and when I came back I was distracted by AN!
- Nov 10, '12 by tnbutterflyQuote from canigraduateNow that happens ALL the time with me. The computer just seems to call my name. Such a good distraction though..........I have paid three bills, but I got up to check on the washing machine before I paid the rest, and when I came back I was distracted by AN!