Poll: I got my new grad job in...?Register Today!
- by eleectrosaurus Aug 21, '12-----------
i wanted to poll states, but alas max 10 options per poll
- Aug 21, '12 by MeriwhenHow about using regions instead of states? You can easily break them up into 10 or less:
Texas (it is a whole other country)
In fact, if you go here, you can find it broken up into batches of regions already (though you'll have to name them):
List of regions of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Aug 22, '12 by MullyMichigan - Stepdown.
- Aug 22, '12 by LindseyRN86Wisconsin- LTC
- Aug 22, '12 by born2circulateRNTexas - LTACH
- Aug 22, '12 by funnywomanSouth-Tennessee- Trauma ICU. Another offer in general peds.
- Aug 22, '12 by Nurse ConnieNYC-NICU
- Aug 22, '12 by pamelaRN06Washington DC-L&D
- Aug 22, '12 by tyvinHome Health...HI
- Aug 22, '12 by ENicuRNOhio- NICU and offer in SICU and MICU too