background checkRegister Today!
- by sandra agas Mar 12hello guys... I just got a call from the hospital i applied to regarding background check. after my interview, the nurse recruiter told me that the HR department will do background check. does it mean i got the job or not? thank you...
- Mar 12 by mclennanSo, when you asked them, "does this mean I have the job or not?" What was their response?
- Mar 12 by sandra agasthank you for your replies!
- Mar 13 by HouTxCongratulations!
Nobody does background checks until you have been selected for the job.... those things are expensive. Most of the time, they go ahead and make you an offer that is contingent upon the background check. Otherwise, they may end up doing it (spending $) but you don't accept the job. Sounds like someone may have just dropped the ball this time.
- Mar 13 by St_ClaireBackground checks are five bucks and employers get a discount for multiple. Many employers do a background check before the offer then make an offer then do a drug test. It means you are still in the running! GOOD LUCK!
- Mar 13 by serenitylove14Agree with everyone else. The only time I get background checks are when I have gotten the jobs Tentatively.
- Mar 13 by goo122I went for my first interview today and was ask to do a urine drug screen ( I was on my period, awkward!) and then a lifting test and background check. The nurse recruiter offered $$/hr and then told me to wait for her phone call once she got the background check result. I'm not sure if that's how it works but it feels like I got the job.