3 years soberRegister Today!
- by lovelynurse123 Jun 26, '08Just wanted to say that I am celebrating 3 years sober this month! I am so grateful to the fellowship for everything. I moved to another state, away from family, to go to nursing school. It was the members AA and NA that took me in and helped me get through school and pass my boards. Miracles do happen! I was a wreak when I came from the street. :spin:I never believed that my dream would come true years later. I took my boards the day after my birthday, 6/15/05, and I think it helped! Thanks Bill and Dr. Bob!:heartbeat
- Jun 27, '08 by Silverdragon102Congrats and good luck for many more years to come
- Jun 27, '08 by mummasheeshLovelynurse123, Congratulations, girl! Thanks for sharing the gifts of sobriety with us here. The promises do come true...if we work for them. You worked it!
- Jun 27, '08 by MarieFutureRNCongrats!!!!
- Jun 28, '08 by Thunderwolf
- Jun 29, '08 by VivaLasViejasCONGRATULATIONS on your 3-year sobriety 'birthday'!! WOOOOOT!!!
- Jul 4, '08 by Tweetyw00t!!!
- Jul 4, '08 by SuesquatchRNThat's a lot of days at one time.
- Jul 5, '08 by psalmProud of you and happy for you.