what US states don't require SSN to issue license - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 13, '11 by Silverdragon102Quote from venRNWith retrogression I would say you have the time to check some state BON out. Links can be found at the bottom of the page. California will not except application with no SSN and will not accept a waiverwhat are the state do not required for SSN as well with CGFNS,TOEFL,IELTS
- Nov 4, '11 by jenxxQuote from iamnomadhi! do u mean that i need ssn for oregon to issue my license? thanks..SSN waiver (if I'm thinking of the same thing) is like a form that you need to accomplish that states that you don't have a social security number yet but will give that particular state your SSN as soon as you have one. I had one when I applied in Oregon.
- Nov 4, '11 by iamnomadQuote from jenxxto be honest, it's been 3 years and things may have changed. But back then, they issued me a license even without a SSN but I had to sign a waiver stating that I will give them my SSN. Check with Oregon BON.hi! do u mean that i need ssn for oregon to issue my license? thanks..
- Nov 24, '11 by NurseCubanitaRN2bBut if you apply for endorsement to other states they may require those exams along with a ss# even if you are licensed in another state that didn't require them.
- Aug 8, '12 by tishamalowsHello! please help me look for a state that doesnt require ssn for nclex and a toefl nor ielts for ces. thanks!
- Aug 8, '12 by Silverdragon102Quote from tishamalowsReally you should be looking at the state you want to live and work in. We have seen many post still having to take English exams when endorsing to a state that requires itHello! please help me look for a state that doesnt require ssn for nclex and a toefl nor ielts for ces. thanks!