NYP New grad position - Page 13Register Today!
- Jun 20 by alyssaP123I think from here you will probably hear directly from managers about interviews. I have one scheduled for next week. I hope this helps--I have no idea of the timeline of hiring. One of my friends was told that they have orientations monthly for new employees, so maybe you can be hired at any time?
- Jun 20 by tk11235Hey! Did the manager just email or call you today? Just trying to grasp an idea of how fast they're going through the applications. Congrats and good luck!
- Jun 20 by mdw6I hate the "waiting game." I felt like I got some great responses from two seperate people taking questions and a nurse recruiter but have not heard anything yet. Maybe once they are done hosting events at the other campuses they will reach out to people?
- Jun 28 by mdw6Has anyone who attended heard from NYP?
- Jun 28 by HelenRN88Have not heard anything yet.........
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Jun 30 by teddygrahamMe neither! And I emailed two of the managers I met with and neither answered
- Jul 2 by rubyrubyi got an email that said i wont be considered for the position and to try back in 2 years or something to that effect.....sigh
- Jul 2 by studentnursewhoaOh bummer. I think the market is a bit rough now but if you were able to make it this far, I'm sure you will find a great position elsewhere. I haven't received a response yet but it's good to know they are starting to contact everyone.
- Jul 3 by HelenRN88I still haven't heard anything yet but good to know they will tell us either way.......thank you for sharing!
- Jul 4 by teddygrahamSo I called the other day and the woman was super nice and was like "you're still being considered for positions but it could be a while till positions are available so if you get another offer, I would recommend taking it, don't wait on us because it may be months" so there's that haha I guess it's better to know that info though