New York Presbyterian PHARM EXAM! - page 8
i am feeling overwhelming with the studying of the drugs that columbia wanted us to know. i understand knowing the side effects are important. but do they really ask you about drug interaction and the normal amount of dosage for... Read More
- 0Sep 3, '11 by DenzCongrats on passing the test! I am taking the test this Tuesday and really want to pass on the first try
Any tips you have for me? Is the study guide that those who failed received accessible? I spoke to someone who had to retake the test who said that it was a different test!
Thanks for your help!
- 0Sep 5, '11 by shawtiee911Ebony RN I was wondering could you email me the pdf study material? I just had both interviews and it went well, I want to be prepared for the exam as I am currently working full time also. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Are there many theory questions? I am taking the peds pharm exam.
- 0Sep 7, '11 by gspice71Quote from shawtiee911Ebony RN I was wondering could you email me the pdf study material? I just had both interviews and it went well, I want to be prepared for the exam as I am currently working full time also. My email address is email@example.com. Are there many theory questions? I am taking the peds pharm exam.
Hi! I'm taking the PEDS pharm exam too, very soon! ANY advice about it would be most appreciated. I don't know where to even start studying for PEDS. Thank you!
- 0Sep 9, '11 by gspice71Quote from shawtiee911I have not even gotten an offer yet so I do not know what is going to happen yet. What is your email I'll fwd you the info that Ebony sent to me Thanks ebony!
Thanks so much Ebony and Shawtiee! Shawtiee I'm sure you'll get an offer soon.Last edit by sirI on Sep 12, '11
- 0Sep 12, '11 by RN KateHey Guys!
I recently got hired at NYP, Columbia. I'm taking the pharm test on Wednesday morning. I did the practice test and have been going through pharm review books, but I feel like I'm taking a stab in the dark. I'm nervous because I have to give my 2 weeks to my current job and don't want to fail and run into trouble. Is there any way I could get ahold of this study guide? I really would appreciate it! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best to you all!
- 0Sep 12, '11 by gspice71Hi RN Kate!
Congrats! I am in the same boat as you, but unfortunately no one has sent me
any study guide/med list as yet.
I am just studying NCLEX review books and doing as many dosage/IV probs as I can find. Not sure what to expect either. Hopefully someone will be able to help
Good luck and I'm sure you will pass! :-)
- 3Sep 12, '11 by Ebony_RNQuote from rn kate@gspice71 and @rn kate, i just emailed both of you the nyp pharm info. i'm surprised you guys didn't received anything because that is one of the first emails your hr rep sends you once you get an offer. also, i do not know anything about the pediatric exam because i did not have to take that. but the sample exam is the same flow you should expect on the exam being that is is provided by the nln. so just know your general meds, side effects, etc and get a 100% on calculations and you should be fine.hey guys!
i recently got hired at nyp, columbia. i'm taking the pharm test on wednesday morning. i did the practice test and have been going through pharm review books, but i feel like i'm taking a stab in the dark. i'm nervous because i have to give my 2 weeks to my current job and don't want to fail and run into trouble. is there any way i could get ahold of this study guide? i really would appreciate it! my email is email@example.com.
best to you all!
also like mentioned prior, you should delete or edit your email addresses because you can get spammed.