Pearson says... Pearson vue trick not accurateRegister Today!
- by kcmd Jul 15I called Pearson about the Pearson Vue Trick and they said that although people have been able to use the trick as an "unofficial result", they themselves state that is is not accurate.
I did the PVT and it went straight to the credit card results. Should I believe what Pearson told me and not freak out just yet?
- 39,672 Views
- But its called the pearson vue trick.. and pearson says its not accurate?
- Jul 15 by mhy12784Quote from kcmdIts called a pearson vue trick, because you do it through their servers (and website)But its called the pearson vue trick.. and pearson says its not accurate?
That doesnt mean that its official, therefore its called PV trick not pearson vue verification. There are 100s (likely 1000s) of people on these boards who have tried the trick with success.
From what ive read is the trick is virtually always correct when it doesnt go to the CC page, but is sometimes wrong when it does.
Eitherway you should find out for sure within 48 hours
- Jul 15 by chrisrn24It's like ten dollars to get your quick result. Why does everybody do this? Because it seems that people who do that end up paying for their quick results too.
- Jul 15 by MJH3483Don't freak out yet bc A) it must first say Delivery Successful before you attempt the PVT, B) people who get the CC page don't always fail, and C) they want you and every other test taker to pay 8 dollars
- california doesnt do quick results looks like im stuck waiting... thanks guys.
- does anyone have first hand experience with the pearson vue trick letting you get to the cc page but you actuallly passed??