NCLEX PN Staus: PASS (TEXAS BON)Register Today!
This is a discussion on NCLEX PN Staus: PASS (TEXAS BON) in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... I took my NCLEX wed. friday I got the results on pearson vue stating status:PASS. I checked the...by texasg67 Jan 25, '09I took my NCLEX wed. friday I got the results on pearson vue stating status:PASS. I checked the texas BON website and im still a GVN! Why hasnt it posted on the BON??? I wouldnt be worried but everyone in my class results posted on the BON 48hrs later and I mean exactly 48hrs. Why hasnt mine? does anyone know??
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=365396©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,741 Views
- Jan 26, '09 by Silverdragon102Are you sure they have updated the site? If pearsonvue says pass then you have passed. Theirs is unofficial as they do not issue the license your BON does
- Jan 26, '09 by panddparkerDid you ever see your license on the BON website since yesterday? Just curious because I'm in the same situation as you are. I took mine last Thursday morning at 8:00am and finished exactly at 10:00am. PearsonVue said I passed but the BON is still showing me as a GVN. If you did see your license how long did it take for yours to show up?
- Jan 26, '09 by MelinurseCongradulations. My friend did not see her license on the BON right away either after checking the quick results. She passed.
- Jan 26, '09 by texasg67Thanks. I am so glad that is over that was the most stressful thing I ever went through.I talked to someone that works with me and they said the board updates the website on tuedays and thrusdays. I was wondering beacasue i know someone that took it the same day as me and they failed and their GVN status was taken that day. I will wait untill tomorrow before i call the board. I want to update my status at my job so i can get my pay increase. I had a question about the STATUS: Pass part too my friend said hers said GRADE: PASS is there a difference.
- Jan 26, '09 by jadu1106Hi! Congrats on passing! I just wanted to let you know that the Texas BON updates their website every Tuesday and Thursday only! So you should see your name tomorrow!
Congrats once again!
- Jan 26, '09 by caliotter3
- Jan 26, '09 by texasg67Thanks!
- Jan 28, '09 by texasg67It was posted today!!! YaY im officially a Nurse!
- Jan 28, '09 by panddparker