Scrub tops on menRegister Today!
- by Nolander Apr 9, '12Do male nurses typically tuck their scrub top in there pants?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=695486©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,697 Views
- Apr 10, '12 by juan de la cruzFor me it depends. The hospital issue OR scrubs tops tend to be long on me even though I'm tall so I tuck those under the drawstring scrub pants. They look fine tucked in because the fabric is thin and long which tends to keep it tucked in. Some of the commercially sold scrub uniforms look better tucked out because the fabric is thick and the hem ends right below the waist so it hangs better tucked out and will not stay tucked in even if I tried.
- Apr 10, '12 by brainkandy87Never done it. I hate tucking in any shirt though.
- Apr 10, '12 by loriangel14Where I work,no.
- Apr 11, '12 by Havin' A Party!Some do, some don't.
I don't, unless I'm sporting my lab coat.
- Apr 12, '12 by RobublindIf it is tucked in, how I am I going to show my plumber cleavage when I bend over?
- Apr 23, '12 by emtb2rnWhat is this "tucked in" you speak of?
- Apr 27, '12 by CIRQL8I tuck my shirt, but I work in the OR, and can't risk my shirt floating around and contaminating a sterile surface.
- Apr 27, '12 by nurse2033Quote from emtb2rnDarn it you made milk come out my nose!What is this "tucked in" you speak of?
- Apr 28, '12 by chuckzNo way.