LPN SCHOOL DRAMA!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on LPN SCHOOL DRAMA!! in LPN / LVN Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... Ugh! These woman in my program are so drama filled! The young ones think they know it all and the...by YesImVictorious Mar 1Ugh! These woman in my program are so drama filled! The young ones think they know it all and the older ones dont care. Then its one whonis soo I paranoid ppl are talking abt her so is the nucleus of the problem!
Anybody else experiencing drama? How do you deal with it?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=818893©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,358 Views
- Mar 1 by JazziepantsI laugh and walk away. Talk about me, I don't care. Don't like me, I don't care. I look at it as I am not there for friends even though I've made a few.
- Mar 1 by MISSNERVOUSI agree with Jazz...I'm there for an education not to make friends..my class is full of drama as well..I believe that anytime you have a group of women in one room for 8 hrs a day there's bound to be drama, lol
- Mar 1 by CeezaLol I just finished CNA program and I was the only male in the class. You can imagine the stuff I had to endure
- Mar 1 by DivaLaJuicyWow and I thought it was only my program that was filled with drama, loud, and ghetto. My class is filled with females and only 1 male and the females in my program talk about their problems with their husbands and boyfriends, their food stamps and cash, periods, abortions, fighting, etc. Like I don't want to hear any of that stuff and to top it off, there have been about 6 arguements in my class and 4 of them involving the same trouble making girl smdh. I just ignore it and stay away from it, I am there to get my education, better my life, and then get the heck out of there I am not there to make friends, I have a bunch of them as it is so making new ones or not won't make any difference to me.
- Mar 1 by strings85Quote from CeezaI also went through a CNA program where I was the only male in the class. I had a lot of laughs at the drama there was, but all in all everyone got along... For the most part. There's always at least one person in a class that just makes things difficult.Lol I just finished CNA program and I was the only male in the class. You can imagine the stuff I had to endure
- Mar 1 by brithooverGet used to it..that's how it is in the workplace ):
- Mar 2 by pnkgirl25Nope my program too. And the strange thing is my program cost $28k so you would THINK people would actually care about passing. Nope, people failing test, showing up late, talking non-stop. It's so annoying. I show up every day and do what I have to do and get out of there. I don't feed into the "clicks". It's mostly just a handful of students but they are annoying enough to be noticed. I'm passing and learning so at the end of the day that's all that matters
- Mar 2 by lpnstudent2013I just do my own thing as much as possible. I am nice to everyone, but am not there to make friends, or to gossip about other classmates. I just want to be a nurse. That's all.
Our program is just as drama filled as any group of females is bound to be.
The biggest complainer about the complainers is always the biggest complainer. (That's my own saying, but it's so true in my class!)
- Mar 4 by YesImVictoriousYou guys are all sooo right.... I have invested too much time and money into this program Im just so sick of it. The crazy part of all of this Im not one of the drama queens. I feel like the light. Well God didnt put me in this class for no reason so hopefully our latter as a class is greater than our beginning.