What is your current LPN salaryRegister Today!
- by Vicky Laursen Jan 5, '11recent LPN pay information
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=524538©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 120,382 Views
- Jan 5, '11 by Davey DoIn 1990, my last year as an LPN, I made $8.99 an hour.
- Jan 5, '11 by Ginger80$26.70/hour, in Ontario, Canada.
- Jan 5, '11 by suzisweetIn north central West Virginia, working in a doctors office, $ 12.50 an hour.
- Jan 5, '11 by INLPN93Soutwest IN
Long Term Care
18 years experience
Base pay is around $19-20/hour with shift bonuses given for evenings & nights those range from $0.50-$1.00/hour extra.
- Jan 5, '11 by gettingbsn2msnOur lpns earn 10.75 per hour.
- Jan 5, '11 by CT PixieConnecticut LTC, no benefits 2nd shift $23.80 (2 1/2 yrs as LPN)
- Jan 5, '11 by indynurse '87Central Indiana
23 years exp. 19.33/hr for current position at LTC facility.
$2 shift diff. for evenings.
- Jan 5, '11 by TheCommuterI last worked as an LPN/LVN in June 2010, and was earning $27.04 hourly at a nursing home in a large city in Texas.
- Jan 6, '11 by ibmanda20001.5 years with my LVN license, Pediatric Home Health, San Antonio, TX $25/hr And loving every minute of it! Cant wait to be an RN!