What is your current LPN salary - Page 7Register Today!
- Mar 25, '11 by summer-dreamerupstate ny
substance abuse treatment facility
- Apr 9, '11 by hchristianIn LTC I make $19.50 In past jobs I've made anywhere between $12 and $19.50
- Apr 9, '11 by Anne36cecilgirl, that is excellent! My family is paying $800 a month and its lousy. High deductibles, and % + copays = the ins company is making money off my family.
- Apr 13, '11 by Khobson86Any LPNs from New Jersey working in LTC can tell us what is their base pay?
- Apr 17, '11 by exit96Just got hired as LPN (RN in December) and the LTC facility is 1/2 mile from my house. Am happy to get hired for 19/hr. I am per diem, no benefits...sure beats the 2 CNA hospital jobs I have at 12.50/hr. Mid Michigan
- Apr 17, '11 by blessnmeQuote from NursKrisWork on Long Island...Peds acute care in a large hospital I am the only LPN left here. Been here almost 23 years...made a little over $65K last year with minimal OT. Cant wait until I am done with my RN...gonna be a big bump in salary
I noticed you stated you are the only LPN left at a large hospital? What happen to the other LPN's?
- Apr 18, '11 by CrazyGoonLPNI work PRN at a nursing home in Tennessee. I make 19.50/hr. No benefits. Night shift is 3/hr more and evening shift is 1.20/hr more. I am a new grad so this is really good money for me
I worked 8 hours of overtime last week and made 30.45/hr for those hours!! I am still in shock, lol!