What is your current LPN salary - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 18, '11 by LPNweezy18.50 for PRN
16.50 base pay
17.50 for Evenings and Over nights.
- Mar 20, '11 by jamiemrandall20.72 i work for the state of iowa dept of corrections
- Mar 20, '11 by fissileflowerHome Health LPN in missouri 22.00/hr plus milege, sometimes you make more depending on how far you are traveling.Last edit by fissileflower on Mar 20, '11
- Mar 21, '11 by accLPNRural city in MO start LPNs at 12.05 but with certification as a surg tech makes houly base 13.45. I plan to brigde to rn in 2012.
- Mar 21, '11 by studentnurse1989Quote from wintersantanalpnThanks! Can you estimate how much it would be at both a hospital and long term care facility in small town Illinois (an hour from Chicago)? Thank you!I live in chicago, IL
I have been a LPN for 4 years and I make $25/hr at a well known Hospital based homecare office as LPN supervisory support and $23/hr when I work long term care.