What's YOUR Dream Job? - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 4 by KAR813Hoping to make it onto a helicopter after a stint in an ED - just not sure if I want to be at a 'normal' hospital or a pediatric only. But if another rotation in school gives me 'that feeling' I'll follow my gut.
- Mar 4 by soxgirl2008ER definitely. I can't see myself doing anything else. Obviously I'll take whatever I can get to start out, but I love ER. I've been a CNA for 2 years at my hospital and I start as an ER tech next week and I'm so excited!
Down the road I'd love to work for a large trauma center or be a flight RN for flight for life...I also plan on getting my paramedic license as well and doing on call as a paramedic once or twice a week.
- Mar 5 by SunshineDaisyI am in critical care this semester, and this has been so awesome! I love the ICU, but I know my heart lies in OB.
- Mar 5 by AccelBSN2b14My dream job is being a neonatal nurse practitioner or a pediatric critical care practitioner. That is my true dream.
- Mar 6 by Live.&.LearnMy dream jobs...pediatric oncology, labor and delivery and NICU/PICU
- Mar 6 by spearsfmMy dream job-SANE in the ER