Uniforms - Page 5Register Today!
- Jun 30, '12 by Miiki SNRN students: white top with patch on sleeve, royal pants, white leather impermeable shoes, white socks, and royal scrub jacket with patch on sleeve and school on left chest
BSN (phased in): We get to pick between a pullover v-neck or a snap down v-neck. They look very similar except the buttons. I chose the snap down because it gives a better shape. We also had six different style pants to choose from. I chose one of the flare legs.
ASN (phasing out): They had to wear this horrible snap-down tunic that had a collar with pants that had a pleat going down the front of the leg.
The LPN students are the same as the RN students except their tops are also royal. They look like blueberries.
I'm happy with my uniform. :-)
- Jun 30, '12 by applewhiternAt least you guys get to wear pants! At my school, many years ago, we had to wear blue and white pinstripe DRESSES with white stockings and white shoes (no athletic-type shoes.) Stupid white cap (but getting our black RN stripe was fun) and absolutely no nail polish, earrings, necklaces; we could only wear a simple wedding band without stones. Hair had to be "put up" off the shoulders. The dress even had a white apron thing over the front, so we looked like waitresses. (Actually quite fitting, today, huh?) Knee-length lab coats. We weren't allowed to use calculators. I must say, I can't imagine wearing anything but white underpants under white pants, tho.
- Jun 30, '12 by MissHaleyDawnMy school went through some uniform changes over the past two years. Origonally it was an all white uniform with the SON seal on the left arm sleeve. Women were required to either wear a scrub dress or a white top/skirt version of the uniform. Men had a white top and white pants.
Then they moved onto burganday colored bottoms, white button front top the school seal still on the sleeve; but with some extra nifty ribon sewn on the cuff of each arm sleeve. Women had a choice of skirt or scrub pants at this point.
Finally we're at all burgandy modern scrub pants and top. I think they are hideous, and I'm glad I've graduated and taken the boards. The only thing I liked about them were the amount of (huge, nearing on black hole storing proportions) pockets the top had (four), plus two pockets on the pants.
- Jun 30, '12 by DawnJRoyal blue scrub top and pants, white shoes. They are comfortable, no complaints
- Jun 30, '12 by CBLNurse2BeI know they are all white! Haven't ordered them yet since we haven't had orientation
- Jul 1, '12 by PinkHoytOurs are a teal top with white pants and all white shoes. Anything we wear underneath have to be all white as well such as a tank or long sleeve shirt if we get chilly. We aren't allowed to wear anything over our top.
- Jul 1, '12 by veggie530I truly hate some of you. My school uniform is all-white. ALL. WHITE.
And almost see-through, too.
The top is this jacket type thing (cardigan? i dunno) with a collar and 4 pockets, the pants are just a generic pair of white pants that are uncomfortable and have no useful pockets at all.
- Jul 1, '12 by PinkCupcakeI don't love my uniform but it could be worse!
We have to wear white scrub bottoms, a light blue polo shirt with the school emblem, and a white nursing vest over that. I hate the vest it reminds me of the smocks I used to wear in elementary school for art class.
They only time we wear our uniforms is for clinicals.
- Jul 1, '12 by Journee2For those of you who are wearing all White, I wish you well and I cannot even begin to imagine your pain. I actually like our uniforms compared to the uniforms of the other schools in the Philadelphia area. Our pants are Navy Blue with a White A-Line Button Down Scrub top with the school seal on the right arm. We also have really cool White Lab Coats. White shoes are required, I just bought two pair of Dansko Professional in White.
- Jul 1, '12 by Ashley627all white, with lovely white CLOGS eeeek!