Lab coats - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 11 by jlc128My program that I am starting in the fall we are required to get a lab coat, I didn't know this prior to them telling me either! Good luck!
- Jul 11 by SoldierNurse22We had lab coats in school and at one of the hospitals where I worked. At least, the Navy could wear them. I was always jealous because I tend to be cold and I'd never turn down an extra layer!
- Jul 11 by dotorifficMy school requires them, too.
- Jul 11 by green34We have them but I have never seen anyone wear one nor know anyone who ordered them. I see instructors with them. Some nurses will wear them in the ER because it's cold.
- Jul 11 by blackvans1234
- Jul 11 by rse3All of this is very interesting. It feels like such a waste of money, but oh well.
And yes, ours are actual lab coats, not nurse jackets.
- Jul 11 by DivaLaJuicyMy program gave us lab coats to wear in the class just in case it got cold because we werent supposed to wear regular jackets although we still did and to wear on clinicals but none of us ever worn them except one girl in my class. To me they were a waste of money and many nurses dont wear lab coats
- Jul 12 by CT PixieMy LPN program had a lab coat that you were required to purchase along with the scrub set. The lab coat was not white, it was the color of the scrubs (ceil blue).
My RN program did not have a lab coat and you could not wear one on the floor.