Ipad or ipad mini???? Cant decide!Register Today!
- by cnoto34 May 4Hello there! I can't decide which would be better for school? Help
- 2,110 Views
- May 4 by MopplesI have an iPad mini, but it was picked as I have small stumpy hands and it fits better!
- May 4 by ixchelI got my iPad 2 months before the mini was announced. I'd rather have the mini.
- May 4 by Blue Felt FedoraI think it depends on what you want from it. I have a 10" Galaxy Tab and my daughter has the 7" Google Nexxus. My aging eyes appreciate the larger screen; my daughter likes the ease of handling with her smaller unit. Plus, I suppose cost might be a consideration, too.
- May 4 by StephalumpFor me, bigger is better! I love my "the new" ipad.
- May 4 by aubgurlI have a mini and absolutely LOVE it. It's the perfect size for me. I've got all my apps on it and if you are worried about the writing being to small, you can make it bigger. It is also VERY light! I wouldn't trade it for the world!
- May 4 by Nurse2b7337I have the Ipad2 and I'm considering an IPad mini. The only reason why is its lighter and smaller.
- May 4 by MommaTyI have an iPad mini, love it Go to the local apple store and pick them up, you will feel a huge difference in weight and how big the iPad is. I also bought the iPad mini otter box, love it
- May 4 by StephalumpQuote from cnoto34Bigger screen. I use mine a lot for school...it's pretty much my primary electronic device. I do my clinical paperwork at the hospital, have all me e-books on it, take notes on powerpoints on it during class...and then use it for games and movies and all that. So a bigger screen is better for my old eyes
Really? I wasn't sure how it being a little bulkier than mini would get in my way ... Book bag and handling it was what I was thinking
I think the iPad mini is less clunky, for sure. But since I don't actively use both, I'm completely adjusted to the clunk, I guess.