immature nursing students - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 25, '11 by kgh31386Have you guys realized how old this thread is?
- Mar 25, '11 by ~Mi Vida Loca~RNIt will be our little secret, no one has to know
- Mar 26, '11 by sandnnw2 years, still immature...I've replied to these without looking at the dates, kinda funny
- Mar 27, '11 by JBuddI finished my BSN at 21, not immature so much as totally naive! Oh my did I blush a lot my grad year (yes I'd been an LTC aide, but still).
Classroom dynamics are very interesting to watch. My younger students are not always the problematic ones, I've found that age has less to do with it than attitude does.
Funny how old threads pop up like this, wonder how people find them to respond to?
- Mar 27, '11 by caregiver1977Quote from bananabubbleteaA lot of the people I know who are nurses started nursing school in their mid to late 30s.i am not saying anyone between a certain age group is immature. At that age I had a lot of growing up to do. I am not here to stereotype so please don't take it that way. I just don't like when older students are discriminated against because of their age. Honestly some of them might feel uncomfortable at first because of their age and seeing/hearing someone react like that bothers me.