Calling all pen aficionados...please report here - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 15, '11 by missdirection928Quote from Smith.C74I love the Bic Atlantis for keeping in my scrubs. They are a little bit cheaper so if another student or doctor borrows one and "accidently" forgets to give it back, I'm not gonna cry. I love the Uni Roller Ball pens for class notes because they write so smoothI like the retractable pens. My current favourite is the Bic Atlantis. It has a rubber grip and isn't too chunky.
- Aug 15, '11 by laughing weaselBic Atlantis beats more expensive pens for smoothness and non smudging. I hate smudging!!! pretty nice width of writing also.
- Aug 15, '11 by HMAmaraPentel RSVP (fine) ALLDAY!!!
I need to find a pen that writes medium but feels like fine.
- Aug 15, '11 by Blue CatI feel naked without my Bic 4 color pen.
- Aug 15, '11 by Autumn_OwlOMG! I'm not alone! *wine
I love my Uni-Ball Signo. Especially the orange one. And walmarts new line, @theOffice, they have a similar one that I love <3
- Aug 15, '11 by leileighI love the PaperMate Profile. It writes nice and smooth and you don't have to press hard for it to write dark.
- Aug 15, '11 by ErinRN2BI love this post. I'm a non-repentant office supply junkie. Right now I am loving Bic VelocityGel pens. They feel great writing on a thick legal pad in clinical.
- Aug 15, '11 by NurseLoveJoy88Bic retractable gel pens
I like to write my notes in color so any pens with color
- Aug 15, '11 by studentnursepupmomI just bought a 3-pack of uni-ball VISION retractable pens for $2.00, on sale at Office Depot
- Aug 17, '11 by Pneumothoraxi have another to add: pilot g2 1.0mm,in black .... its so bold!i love dark ink