You might be a night shifter if...Register Today!
- by beeker Jan 15You sit through 3 red lights before you realize the car in front of you is broken down, and not just stopped at the light. oops.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=808615©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jan 15 by eatmysoxRNYou receive many fewer texts because people never know when you're sleeping.
~ No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent -Eleanor Roosevelt ~
- Jan 15 by WeepingAngelI've had whole conversations with people who called my phone during the day when I was sleeping and forgot to silence it, and then totally forgotten the entire conversation. Apparently I can hold up my end of the conversation pretty well though - only my mom can tell when I'm sleep-talking
- Jan 15 by nrsang97Yes deffinately the holding a conversation when asleep and not remembering it. My brother used to do this crap to me all the time. He would not realize I was asleep either.
- Jan 15 by loriangel14Quote from beekerI have sat at a light until it changed - to red.You sit through 3 red lights before you realize the car in front of you is broken down, and not just stopped at the light. oops.
- Jan 15 by whitecat5000You have a hard time checking if your patients are A/O X4 at 0200. "No sir it's not Tuesd... Oh wait, no, you're right."
You can see in the dark better than most.
- Jan 15 by sharpeimomwhen you're nauseated at 5 am
when you know every snowplower's first name
when you buy a heaping cart full of groceries on the way home before 8 amLast edit by NRSKarenRN on Jan 16
- Jan 15 by AmnestyYou're driving down the road at night and vaguely you see a red light in front of you in the distance. You wonder why it never gets any closer, and so you lean forward and squint -- and you realize that's not a red light, it's the person who's a bit ahead of you's tail lights.
- Jan 15 by EllieMacthe patient asks if you would like the light to be turned on and you casually say no, I see in the dark . . . when breakfast occurs at 5:30 pm . . . and lunch at 2:30am . . . when you fall asleep in your driveway only to be woken up by the noise of children leaving for school, school buses and dogs barking
- Jan 15 by nsdoyle620you get easily confused as to what day it is. or you have to convince a resident who is screaming at the top of his lungs to be quiet in the middle of the night but he won't listen to anything and the entire hallway wakes up....