Where do Nurses go on the Internet?Register Today!
- by jshukla Nov 10, '00Hi! I have been searching the Internet to find the best sites for Nursing/Healthcare. I particularly want to know what sites Nurses go to most for industry information, to participate in a friendly online community and to FIND JOBS etc...
There are so many on the Internet and it is hard to find out which ones are actually used!
Thanks so much for your response!
- 1,433 Views
- Nov 10, '00 by ClariceS
- Nov 10, '00 by brianWhy do you need to look any further? You've already found the best nursing website - http://allnurses.com/
All kidding aside, if you visit http://allnurses.com/ you will see that the directory is broken up into categories to easily browse or you can do a keyword search also.
If you click on the Other Nursing Wesbsites category where there are currently 165 listing, you will be taken to: http://allnurses.com/Other_Nursing_Websites/
Where you can browse by country.
Hope this helps!
It's how nurses surf the web!
- Nov 10, '00 by Julie, RNHi and welcome to the net!
I am a nurse with a webpage.
Even though my title is "The Cancer Connection", I have a diverse amount of nursing resources on it.
Here is the main page address: http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Union/1521/
Here is the general nursing links page: http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark...rsingpage.html
Good luck surfing the web, it is a wonderful place!
Julie M., RN
- Nov 12, '00 by TiaraThe Nursing Spectrum seems to have a lot of job information, but I also like this site.
- Nov 20, '00 by Tina HarringtonThe Student Nurse Underground is also a real good site
- Nov 20, '00 by roth0003I'd love to have your input on the nursing web site our adult BMT/SCT program has developed. The url is www2.mc.duke.edu/9200bmt/