What Three Words....Register Today!
- by Angie O'Plasty, RN Oct 8, '06describe you as a nurse?
I was completely stumped by this one, and I'm not usually at a loss for words.
Too late for me, but not too late for you to think about it in case you have this question thrown at you in an interview.
- Oct 8, '06 by Marie_LPN, RNAdvocate, caring, yet strong..
- Oct 8, '06 by one2onePromote health, ease pain, allow death with dignity
- Oct 8, '06 by TweetySounds a little vain, but..........empathetic, patient, easy-going
- Oct 8, '06 by Angie O'Plasty, RNQuote from TweetyI think that's why I was so tongue-tied. I'm never asked to describe myself and I've never felt comfortable doing so.Sounds a little vain, but..........empathetic, patient, easy-going
I can describe what I do but not so much who I am.
And BTW, I'd agree with your words.Last edit by Angie O'Plasty, RN on Oct 8, '06
- Oct 8, '06 by leslie :-Dsteadfast, intuitive, knowledgeable
- Oct 8, '06 by snowfreezePrompt, intuitive, resilient
- Oct 8, '06 by VivaLasViejasCompassionate, empathetic, willing to go the extra mile
- Oct 8, '06 by Antikigirl1. I CAN....Compassionate, Attentive, Nurturing!
2. RAD...Ready, accountable, and Determined
3. The three P's...Professional, Proactive, and Personable.
(then I can make a light joke about how easily I handle the other three P's...Poop, Pee, and Puke...LOL!).
4. # ONE...Observant, Nurturing, Efficient
I have been asked this question before..can you tell? LOL!!!!!!!!11
- Oct 8, '06 by Ann RNPatients come first.