Signing your title in everyday signature - Page 4Register Today!
- Sep 17 by Bortaz, RNMy professional signature is different than my regular signature, so I never mix it up.
At work, it is First Initial.Last Name, RN. printed out to make it legible.
- Sep 18 by canned_breadonly write RN for work paperwork, and would find it corny to do otherwise. I have had a few accidents (initials instead of signature etc), but yeah, seems a bit weird.
- Sep 18 by CrazierThanYouUm... No.
- Sep 20 by kbrn2002Yep, I catch myself signing RN after my name frequently. Just force of habit signing it that way. I also have been guilty of writing a note to my kid's teacher full of the acronyms and symbols I use at work. I didn't even realize I had done it, and believe me I felt like a fool when the teacher had to call me to translate.
- Sep 21 by chemleyI sign my name with all of my initials following in the professional setting because I worked hard with sweat and tears to earn everyone of those initials. I try not to sign like that in personal settings but unfortunately I've been known to sign that way on my daughters school papers a time or two.