Shift differential questionRegister Today!
- by deenurse10 Mar 27, '11I currently work for an employer that pays a weekend shift differential to day shift workers but not to night shift workers. (Night shift does get a "night" shift differential but nothing additional for working weekends) I am curious if this is common practice.
- Mar 27, '11 by Flo.Our night staff gets nights and weeken diff.
- Mar 27, '11 by evolvingrnditto, i get 325 for weekday nights and 525 for weekend nights
- Mar 27, '11 by I<3H2OWe have evening, night, weekend day, weekend evening, weekend night differentials.
- Mar 27, '11 by BrookeeLou_RNSame here, used to get weekend night diff or weekend day diff, but 11-7 on Sunday night was considered a weekday but got diff on Friday night 11-7.
- Mar 27, '11 by sweetnurse63Most places I know of do not give shift differentials on dayshift, only eve,nights and weekends
- Mar 27, '11 by ok2bmeI hear ya..my hospital gives shift differentials but no differential for weekends
- Mar 27, '11 by sunnycalifRNwe get 25% weekend differential for all shifts. night and pm shift get an additional 10%
- Mar 28, '11 by jessi1106we get eve and night shift differential..no weekend.
- Mar 28, '11 by BOOYARNwe get 6 for nighta
and an extra 2.75 on weekends