new allnurses logo - feedback wanted - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 21 by FlorenceNtheMachineI really loved #101, the only one that kinda captured the community of allnurses and the volume of readers/nurses.
- Jan 21 by kenderella89I like that there's going to be a change! 101 is my favorite. I also like we are keeping with the yellow and black. Small changes one step at a time. Yay AllNurses!
- Jan 21 by proud nurseI think the logo is fine the way it is now.
- Jan 21 by Esme12Quote from AltraI thought it would be brian looking at that stuff.......I really like design #203 - with the yellow background. I prefer to leave feedback here, rather than provide name and email address on another site which collects personal data for non-allnurses.com use.
- Jan 21 by StaragateCreate a poll on here with the link.
Like the original logo, myself.
- Jan 21 by pookypLooks like the TV channel Bravos logo.
- Jan 21 by woohPrefer the current one as well. Couldn't put my finger on it, until pookyp said it. But those others DO remind me of Bravo. Do you really want to connect allnurses with the real housewives? If so, I expect a much more lenient new TOS to go with the new logo.
- Jan 21 by omw2helpI filled in my name with my chat handle name, and left the email address blank. It counted my vote anyways!
- Jan 21 by NightingallowI like the original logo mostly because I do not like how the bubble seperates the all/nurses. I feel the current logo reads as a quick allnurses and the seperation makes it sound divided...all/nurses. It almost reads as if it's a different site. THe original one sounds more unifying. Not sure if this makes sense.
- Jan 21 by workingharderThey remind me of "New Coke"...