How much do you make? - page 49
U.S. Navy RN 16 yrs Clinic Manager $6,800.00 month Moonlighting job: RN 16... Read More
Feb 17, '03RN BA (Israel)
35 yrs experience
Head nurse open-heart ICU
$11.00/hr before taxes
36 hrs/wk w/no mandatory overtime
Feb 17, '031. RN
2. 6 months
4. 21.83/hr +15%shift differential, 3 weeks vacation, 3 personal
daysLast edit by chicagonurse on Feb 17, '03
Feb 17, '03husband is an BSN-RN
graduated in 2000
$34.00 prn rate plus 15% evenings and 25% midnights....in to the shift differential an additional $6 for weekends.
he wrote his schedule and wasn't mandated to take any particular shifts. never got called off.
Feb 17, '03First of all I am a new grad and know feel real grateful for my wages. I work on telemetry, three twelve hour shifts a week, pay periods are two weeks.
Feb 17, '03First of all I am a new grad, (6/2002) and know feel real grateful for my wages. I work on telemetry, three twelve hour shifts a week.
1. Base Pay is 29.56/hr, for 12 hour shifts we get paid for 80 hours in two weeks, for working 72!
2. Overtime is time and a half, and call back is double pay.
I am not sure what a years wages will equal out to, (because I work a lot of call back) there is also a two dollar shift differential for the last four hours. My shift is 7AM to 7PM.
And I was thinking of moving out of state!
Feb 17, '03Pretty nice! This is something new for me. Our hospital never has paid shift diff for anything but pm shift, even tho dayshift works until 7pm.
Feb 21, '03Rn
$24.99 plus pervisit on call pay on wkends/eves
Earn about 7 wks vac per year (vac/sick/holiday)
plus health benefits/mileage is reimbursed
Feb 21, '031. RN
4. graduated 6 months ago
5. 22$ an hour night shift, 38$ an hour for any OT
Feb 21, '03RN
OB- (2 months)- previously medical-6 months
16.28/hr + 2.50 for nights and 2.00 on weekends
Feb 21, '031. RN
2. 17 years
3. Varies from one assignment to another (PICU, Med Surg,Clinic, Education, recruiting)
4. $93,000/year (Includes a variable -based on exchange rate-$200-$500/month cost of living allowance for living in Germany)