Daytonite has passed away... - Page 10Register Today!
- May 1, '10 by Debilpn23I am so sorry to hear of her passing. She was an inspiration to all. She will be missed
- May 1, '10 by kat von bI'm truly saddened to hear of her passing. She was such an enormous help to all of us nursing students. May she rest in peace, she will be missed!!
- May 1, '10 by Maria L, BSNI am so sorry to hear this. I remember reading her posts when I first visited this site and being so amazed by the detail and effort she took to give excellent advice and help to all the nursing students on here. I am sad she will not be there to provide her excellent input while I'm in nursing school, and more importantly, I'm so sad for the loss her loved ones have to endure. May she rest in peace.
- May 1, '10 by rvnburtonWhat a blessing she has been! She has given me such great support and advise during my time in nursing school. She will be greatly missed!
- May 1, '10 by radmomJust last night, as I was working on my care plan, I decided to come to Allnurses to see what Daytonite had to say about my question. I was blown away by the news of her passing, and will surely miss her thoughtful, informative and helpful posts. May she rest in peace!
- May 1, '10 by SuesquatchRNRest in peace, my friend.
- May 1, '10 by leslie :-Di just want to say, that's a lovely picture of joyce on her obit page.
i was touched by the softness and beauty of her smile.
- May 1, '10 by Fun2, RN, BSNSo very sad....such a knowledgeable, helpful person. My deepest sympathy to her family.
- May 1, '10 by CrunchyMamaOMG! How awful! She was a great help to us all! So sad to hear this!
- May 1, '10 by VikaDollMy condolences to Daytonite's family, friends & people that looked up to her.