Best Nursing Quotes - Page 2Register Today!
- May 16, '11 by FancypantsRN"I'll be back in two shakes" my most common quote to my patients : )
- May 16, '11 by CT Pixie"You know what you gotta do when life gets you down?
Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming
Just keep swimming swimming swimming
What do we do we swim, swim, swim
OH HO HO How I love to swim
When you WAAAAAANNTTT to swim you want to"
~~~Dory, Finding Nemo
This mantra goes through my head quite a lot during a stressful shift. How can you have this going through your hea and not smile..AND keep swimming?!
- May 16, '11 by irishmama721"One half of knowing what you want is knowing what you must give up before you get it." --Sidney Howard
"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional." --M. Kathleen Casey
"There is no paycheck that can equal the feeling of contentment that comes from being the person you are meant to be." --Oprah Winfrey
"I am doing the best I can given what I have today." --Jillian Michaels
- May 16, '11 by Eringwen“To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - that is to have succeeded” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- May 16, '11 by TrophyWifeQuote from EringwenWow, that brought a tear to my eye.“To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - that is to have succeeded” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- May 16, '11 by RNCCRN9706My favorite patients are SIR----Sedated, Intubated and Restrained!! Give me two(or 3) intubated patients on propofol drips and I'll show you a good night
- May 16, '11 by NurseLoveJoy88"Nurses keep doctors from killing patients"
- May 16, '11 by jrwest" I'm here to save your behind, not kiss it..."
"All bleeding stops, eventually......"
- May 16, '11 by ScottE,RNGod grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
The courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of those physicians I had to kill
Because they were trying to kill my patients.
- May 16, '11 by bonestAx"I would really like to meet the guy that invented the call light. In a dark alley." -unknown.