allnurses.com ranked the #1 facebook page for nurses to followRegister Today!
This is a discussion on allnurses.com ranked the #1 facebook page for nurses to follow in General Nursing Discussion, part of General Nursing ... Last week the website allfacebook.com (not related to allnurses.com), one of the leading blogs on...by brian Admin Dec 22, '10Last week the website allfacebook.com (not related to allnurses.com), one of the leading blogs on everything related to facebook released an article titled:
10 FB pages every nurse should follow article and listed allnurses.com as the #1 choice! Please take a second post your comment in their comments section.
It's kind of cool to be recognized by non nursing institutions.
Below is a screenshot:
FYI, there is absolutely no relation to allnurses.com and allfacebook.com, we just happen to share a prefixLast edit by brian on Jun 4, '11 : Reason: typo corrected
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=522459©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Dec 22, '10 by Chapiscool beans
- Dec 22, '10 by savnlivzPRNWOOO!!! Congrats allnurses.com!
- Dec 22, '10 by ExtraShotNoWhipHip, hip, hooray. Congrats Brian and crew...."who wouldda thunk"
- Dec 22, '10 by Batman25Congrats to Brian, the mods, and all the wonderfiul forumers at this site!! What a well deserved honor!! WOOT!!
- Dec 22, '10 by roethYep, I follow for sure on FB.
- Dec 22, '10 by LunahRNAwesome!!
- Dec 23, '10 by rashanaDoes anyone know who funded this study? I'd love to look up the original article. And do we know how many of these (aside from Brian's allnurses) is individually run rather than corporate backed? Just wondering about the amount of funding it would take to advertise. Thanks to any who know.
- Dec 23, '10 by HootnhollernVery nice...
- Dec 23, '10 by NRSKarenRNIt's the gosh darn chocolate sunflower seeds...there SO addicting:
.............Along with our nursing content.
Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Dec 23, '10