Florida nursing shortage? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 20 by Blackcat99Good question. My guess is that they were asking for donations to help out all of the out-of-work nurses here in Florida.
- Jan 20 by Ruas61Quote from Blackcat99I looked at the site and couldn't find anything.Good question. My guess is that they were asking for donations to help out all of the out-of-work nurses here in Florida.
- Jan 20 by ufo8micatsThe message was on the application by endorsement site. Before the application scrolled up, the message came up. Looking for volunteer workers and money to help with the shortage.
- Jan 20 by ufo8micatsRuas61 I love the pic. Fav. Character from twd. Funny I went to school to become a hospice nurse. Besides behing one of the most humbling experiences in the world, I don't believe that anyone should die alone. I just happened into pediatrics by accident. I fig. When I visit next month I will do some walk ins. And try to get a feel of the pay for the area. Ty everyone for the posts.
- Jan 20 by Ruas61Good luck.
- Quote from Blackcat99Good question. My guess is that they were asking for donations to help out all of the out-of-work nurses here in Florida.
LOLOL! Horrible, but seems to be true....
- Maybe I should add something useful:
I work in the treasure coast area and we DO have lpn's on our acute care floor (PCU) so hospital jobs are out there. How frequently this occurs idk. I wish I could help you out with pay but I have no idea
- Jan 20 by student foreverQuote from ufo8micats70,000????? Don't move here. Just my opinion.This news is somewhat disheartening. I am an LPN with 6 yrs experience in pediatric critical care. I live in ohio and work independently making about $70,000 a year. I knew I would have to take a pay cut but $12.50 an hour. I can't live on that. I am planning on making a trip to Tampa next month to check out the dif. Facilities and job opportunities.
I won't make 70k this year as an RN.
- Jan 20 by akaniniYikes! I made $70,000 my first year as an LPN here in NYC four years ago. I plan to move to Fl one day. What would a nursing educator MSN Nurse make done there in Fl?