Two questions... - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 11 by flexisealGraduated in December, started working in January, passed NCLEX in Feb. This was 2006.Last edit by flexiseal on Feb 11
- Feb 11 by mariebaileyThere was a/b 1 month between graduating & taking the NCLEX, and I had a job offer before I took the NCLEX. The economy was much better then.Last edit by mariebailey on Feb 11
- Feb 11 by GenistaI took the NCLEX 1 month after graduating (I wanted a month to "review" for the exam). Started my 1st job 7 mos later (I took summer off/had fun/got married in between). ;-) Good luck!
- Feb 11 by BrandonLPNI took the PN boards about 2 months after graduating, but I started working as a graduate nurse in a jail a few days after graduating. this was in 2010.
- Feb 11 by NutmeggeRNOlder than dirt here
Grad in May of 83, took my boards in early July (worked as a GN till the results came back in late August) and been a workin' ever since.....
my butt is tired!
- Feb 11 by joanna73I graduated almost 3 years ago. I had a job before I wrote my exam, through a friend I made here on AN. The market was terrible, and I decided to relocate, which was the best decision I could have made. Most of my friends have jobs, but those who were picky took up to a year to find them.
- Feb 11 by Racer15I had a job a month before I graduated, and I took NCLEX less than 4 weeks after graduation.
- Feb 11 by canigraduateI started applying for jobs in October 2011, received a couple of conditional job offers right before I graduated in December 2011, took NCLEX as soon as I could (about 2 weeks), started my job in January 2012.
- Feb 11 by kylee_adnsGraduated end of December 2011 and took NCLEX the end of January, which was the first available date. I started my first nursing job February 1st.
- Feb 11 by jennafezzI took the NCLEX two weeks after graduating and got a job five weeks later.