Need a name for my aesthetics business.Register Today!
- by Tanya RN Dec 17, '06I plan on opening a small medical aesthetics business in Febuary. I plan to perform Botox, Restylane, chemical peels, sclerotherapy and microderm.
I am trying to think of a name. So far I have "Premier Aethetics", "Turn Back Time Aesthetics" and "Skin Esteem". What do you think of these or can you think of better?
Would love everyone's input.
- Dec 18, '06 by StacieA_RNHi Tanya. I personally like the name Premier Aesthetics. Sounds trendy and classy.
- Dec 18, '06 by sanctuaryThe Other Cheek
- Dec 18, '06 by Marie_LPN, RNSmooth Dimensions
- Dec 18, '06 by Reddy,RN"You and Improved"
- Dec 18, '06 by txspadequeenRNAll of them sound good to me!!!
- Dec 18, '06 by Tanya RNYou guys are great! Keep comng up with the ideas, then we can vote on the three best ones!!
- Dec 18, '06 by HappyParamedicRNyouthful you aestetics
- Dec 19, '06 by passionflowerJust last night while trying to stay awake at work I was reading about choosing names. Here are some of the tips they gave; start by listing all the advantages your biz will offer then zero in on the one that will give you a unique identity. Use a thesaurus for a list of adjectives that describe the benefits of your biz. Try different words in different combinations. Remember your are creating a brand. The name should stress your biz, create brand awareness and be memorable. Unless you have megabucks and then the name can be quirky like "starbucks or xerox". Good luck. P.S. I personally like skin esteem.