CNA's/PCT's how much do you make? - Page 6Register Today!
- Nov 26, '07 by LyndseyERpittsburgh 16.00 13 yrs experiance Im getting ready to grad from an ADN program in May
- Nov 28, '07 by pgray1229When I started in 1996, I made 6.50 an hour. When I left CNA in 2002 I was making a little over 10. Now that it's 2008 when I get into CNA, I wonder how much I'll make
I live in Indiana
- Nov 29, '07 by desimae28Making 11.55 an hour, then get .50 shift differential and .50 attendance bonus so I am making 12.55 here in wisconsin....
- Nov 30, '07 by SFriscanCNA's in the bay area that I know start from $14 to $17/hr. An experienced CNA can make $23/hr.
- Nov 30, '07 by Heidi Wsouthwest missouri home health starts at 7.80/hr plus 25cents/mile, after 90 days you can do Advanced Personal Care and make 8.80/hr
- Dec 19, '07 by fox27As a CMA I make $9.50 in mid Kansas, that is a good wage here!
- Dec 20, '07 by SAP2008PCT at a central ohio hospital $10.91 with $1.55 shift diff. no experience
- Dec 21, '07 by love-d-ORStudent nurse (care partner) in Southern California making $17 and some change.
- Dec 22, '07 by kat7ap4-5years ago in Texas I made $8.50 as a CNA with no experience. In Washington state the CNA/PCTs seem to make about $12 starting out.
- Dec 30, '07 by micna28i live in michigan. im a CNA at a hospital in Joint Replacement. I'm on the 12hr midnight shift. I started at $12.41/hr PT full benefits. We get $1.50 shift premium for working the night shift and $0.80 premium when "pulled" to other units when they are understaffed. After my six month raise along with my shift premiums, I am averaging about $16/hour.