Best shoes for a CNA/NurseRegister Today!
- by acubed Oct 18, '09For all the walking, standing, etc...what shoes work best on your feet? Please tell specific brands as I will have to go shopping soon. All input is appreciated, thanks so much
- Oct 18, '09 by escapebigdI got Nike Running shoes before I started my clinicals. They worked great!
- Oct 18, '09 by caliotter3I got a pair of SAS on sale one time; they were a good fit. Always have felt they were the best shoes for work.
- Oct 19, '09 by NhNikkiMy CNA instructor said that New Balance nurse shoes are the best for arch support. unfortunately, they're still about $60, they're completely worth it!
- Oct 19, '09 by fuzzywuzzyI like Easy Spirits.
- Oct 21, '09 by TrillcatI love the brand cobbie cuddlers. I have bought them for years for retail jobs, lots of standing, walking runing, etc. They are very nice on the feet, support and cusions where needed.
Mine are butt ugly nurse shoes now, but they were the most comfortable of the stlyes of them I tried on in white, lots of room for the toes on my little weird duck feet. They have lots of styles though for those with non duck feet.
They cost around $25-30. (all styles) within a tight budget that is a good thing, but, one bad point, they don't last really long.
I would say 3 months tops and you have to get a new pair.
- Oct 24, '09 by azcnaI use crocs. They are cheap, come in all colors, and are very comfortable for me. A lot of my co-workers use them too. It seems like the older aides like them also.
- Oct 24, '09 by nspectorI like non skid ones, I need to get some of those, I am tired of almost busting my butt in the shower.