acceptance to accelerated programs in ON - Page 7Register Today!
- Apr 6, '12 by jbethuneQuote from smkim24Ok I got mine yesterday and it says I have until Thursday April 12th (basically a week) to accept the offer with a $500 certified cheque or money order delivered to Admissions and Awards. (Problem is, I use an online bank so it takes 5-7 business days to get a money order mailed to me. So my parents are going to get me a money order and I'll have to reimburse them with a personal cheque.)I haven't gotten my letter yet, I am also getting very impatient and anxious about it.
You'll get your letter, but I'd start arranging the money order now (addressed to University of Toronto) if you're like me and need to get it mailed to you!
- Apr 6, '12 by smkim24Thanks jbethune for that important piece of information. I guess I'll get mine next week due to the Easter long weekend. I checked the ouac web page and the admission offer shows up now, did it for you?
- Apr 7, '12 by jbethuneQuote from smkim24I'm having trouble logging into the OUAC page - but then I thought maybe I don't have one because I was an internal U of T applicant and didn't fill out the OUAC 105 app? I'm not sure. Did you do an internal application too or the OUAC 105??I checked the ouac web page and the admission offer shows up now, did it for you?
- Apr 7, '12 by smkim24Oh, well, I didn't do my undergrad at U of T, so I had to fill out the OUAC application. I didn't know you can apply internally, because I did a grad program there as well. Hmm.
- Apr 7, '12 by ess_beeI did the internal UofT application too, and when I try to log in to OUAC with the UofT app ID it just kicks me over to the join.utoronto.ca site.
- Apr 7, '12 by kaypHey guys,
I was an internal applicant as well. I emailed someone at admissions and they told me that we cannot accept through OUAC. Once you submit the internal application, the page expires. To accept the offer as an internal applicant,you simply have to wait for the package to come via mail, then sign the acceptance letter and send it back.
For those of you who haven't yet received their acceptance package, and were accepted around March 28th, contact the faculty as soon as possible because my deadline to accept was Thurs April 12th.
- Apr 13, '12 by liawSo I called York today, and they said that they actually already started giving out acceptances in February, and that the rest of the acceptances should be out by the end of April.... still waiting on mine.... would anyone who has already been accepted to York mind sharing their stats? (ie. final year GPA, cumulative GPA, how many prerequisites in progress, etc)
Fingers crossed to hear something within these next 2 weeks....
- Apr 13, '12 by Bek1975Unfortunately, I applied only for BsN at UfT. Still waiting for a good news from admission. Please God help me out....