UCLA New Grad RN Program-Winter 2012 - Page 99Register Today!
- Jan 28, '12 by buckeye nurseHey so if you use west side rentals, I hear there are some good places available! UCLA Recruitement told me about it.
- Feb 3, '12 by krx100So how did the physical, and paper work day went for everyone???
- Feb 3, '12 by Sitch321Hi All,
I'll be applying for the Summer 2012 program. I was just wondering if any of you who have gone through the process know which, if any, specific units hire the most new grads. Would I have a better chance at Santa Monica?? Any help would be great.
Thanks!! And congrats to those that were hired!
- Apr 27, '12 by BooBear0306Deberdudle: I was just wondering if you had a second interview with PICU? If you did, how did it go?
- May 29, '12 by SheilaORNMe and my Hubby planning to move to LA and I would like to work at UCLA the end of the year, it will be 3years experience on Ortho/neuro. My question is about housing, we visited last week and drove around the areas near UCLA, most apartments we saw offers underground or street parking which my husband against because of the previous experiences with theft of rims etc. We want attached or detached garage, anyone with ideas on places to search for apartment with private garages? Budget $1600. The only places I have seen is in Ontario but that will be a big commute. Any input is highly appreciated. Thanks
- Aug 29, '12 by mgallaAnyone here know what dates RR UCLA will open new graduate applications for Winter 2012/2013? Thanks!
- Oct 6, '12 by aprilmonahello I am trying to apply but am having difficulty actually locating the application. do you think you could help me?
- Oct 7, '12 by Esme12This thread is actually a year old......The website says to contact a specific person.
UCLA Health System Careers
- Nov 16, '12 by ughhmehhHow long did it take from the time you had an interview to when they got back to you? I am a new grad ADN (with a previous BS, but as you know that does you no good in nursing) and have been looking for work since June. I had an initial interview with the recruiter. Harbor UCLA is the only hospital that has responded to any of my applications even though I am currently enrolled in a MSN bridge program.
- Feb 7 by matthewandrewNEW THREAD FOR UCLA NEW GRAD 2013!!!