Any tips on where to take Pathophysiology?Register Today!
- by dsb_fam Jan 5It's my last pre-req and my only in-progress. My GPA is 3.9, so I'm pretty solid as a student. I need an online-only Patho class and was wondering if Rio was okay or Glendale Community College?
- Jan 5 by SoidaQuote from dsb_famI would caution you a little on taking an online Patho class. A few students in my Block 1 class took it online and said it was a joke. I told them where, and with whom, I took the class and they wished they had done things differently.It's my last pre-req and my only in-progress. My GPA is 3.9, so I'm pretty solid as a student. I need an online-only Patho class and was wondering if Rio was okay or Glendale Community College?
A good Patho class will definitely help you in the Nursing program.
I took it at SCC.
I wish ya the best.
- Jan 5 by Ks6600I took it at Gateway last semester and cant say enough great things about my teacher. It was an evening class, once a week and it was long- 5:45- 9:45(that part kind of sucks) but the teacher was EXCELLENT. Last semester was her first semester teaching but she is very nice, happy to explain things as many times as you need, very knowledgeable and really wants everyone to succeed.
- Jan 7 by AZMOMO2I took it at Gateway as well but I took the all online version and was very happy with my grade.
- Jan 7 by fromtheseaRNI took it all online through Phoenix College and received an A in the class. It's not that bad and everything I learned really helped me to understand disease processes I learned about in nursing school (it wasn't a pre-req back then).
- Mar 31 by VmyracleI would be hesitant to take it at rio salado. Their midterms and finals are KILLER!
- Mar 31 by toy85I'm taking it at GCC with a lady that's amazing! She's tough but you'll thank her once you get into nursing school. There are 7 exams & that's all you're graded on. I'm barely getting a B but am working hard trying to get an A. I have learned so much about signs & symptoms & treatments for diseases that I feel like I'm ready for ns! there's another teacher that my friends took & they both have A's. All of her tests are take home. Plus she grades on homework that is also take home. Easy A but I don't see how you learn. It's a 4 hour class & she talks the whole time & sends you home to work. If I were you I'd go with my teacher. If you just want an easy A go with the other. Pm me if you'd like names!
- Apr 19 by RaeRae11I am looking for a good instructor ate Glendale , Gateway , or Phoenix college if anyone can PM me any recommendations? I really appreciate it!
- Apr 19 by fitzfam2009I took mine through MCC online and got an A.
- Apr 25 by wbthomasTake the class where you will learn the most. If that is online, then do it. For me it was an actual class. I took it at CGCC (main campus) and loved it. It was a hard class but well worth it now that I am in a program.