Grooming and dressing up takes so much time...Register Today!
- by brian Apr 7, '12Admit it. You know you take too long to prepare for school.
On average how long does it take you to get ready for school/classes. If you had online classes would you still "prepare" yourself for classes?
Please share this with friends and post your comments below!
Want more nursing cartoons?
- 11,534 Views
- Apr 8, '12 by GitanoRNnow that's what i call enthusiasm...lol
- Apr 8, '12 by Always_LearningHahaha...so sad...and so true.
- Apr 8, '12 by PhoenixbyrdWow. I am so so glad this is a meme. I have become a certified slob...
- Apr 9, '12 by WorldTravelingYogiI wear scrubs or work out clothes. I have short hair and I don't wear make-up to school. So considering I would shower every day and do my face routine in the morning and evening no matter what to stay young an beautiful the only thing that takes time is driving to school which is 7 miles.
- Apr 10, '12 by beautiful901Flashcards and highlighters are my new best friends! I retain more if I use flashcard more so than reading print outs.
- Apr 11, '12 by reagansmAdmittedly, I used to shower every day. Since I started perming my hair I can go every other day. When I am not working or going to class, it turns into every 3 days sometimes. But I always, wash my face, brush my teeth and do something with my hair, otherwise I would be too uncomfortable to study!