Would you throw an allnurses.com party?Register Today!
This is a Cartoon on Would you throw an allnurses.com party? in About A Nurse - Nursing Cartoon Series, part of General Nursing ... Would you throw a party for your allnurses.com friends? How would you envision the party? Theme? ...by brian Admin Feb 24Would you throw a party for your allnurses.com friends? How would you envision the party? Theme? Ideas?
Click Like if you enjoyed it. Please share this with friends and post your comments below! Want more nursing cartoons?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=817762©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,315 Views
- I would have a margarita machine and thousands of pounds of enchiladas,hats for everyone!
- Feb 24 by irisheyesRsmilinOh I am thinking Margaritas too, good STRONG ones....with all the "issues" we have on here, we will need them!
- Feb 24 by ADN2BBloody Marys are appropriate.
- and "urine sample" jello shooters! (limoncello and jello if anyone is wondering)
- Feb 24 by Paco-RNChocolate coconut clusters with fudge sauce, served in tiny bedpan-shaped dishes ...
- Gorgeous floral arrangements in urinals...
- Feb 24 by LadyFree28Absolutely!!! Luau Style!!!
- Feb 24 by VivaLasViejasOhhhh, yeah! Brian, you should host the party at your house---we'll supply the food and fluids! We can serve hard lemonade in specimen cups, chocolate pudding in bedpans, pea soup in emesis basins......well, y'all get the idea.
- Feb 25 by Bortaz, RNI couldn't come, because then y'all would all see my awesomeness and I'd never get any rest from answering fan mail and speaking requests.